Thursday, January 8, 2009

Remember that minute

That I spoke of in my first post...I really need it today.

Just one more minute with my Dad...

Today I am having a hard time with it all. I've been sitting here at my desk in tears several times, trying to keep from choking. No idea why, nothing in particular has happened.

I just miss him, terribly....

I think maybe its finally hitting me that he's actually gone, and never coming back. the juvenile side of me has firmly believed one day he would just appear and this was all a really bad dream....

4 comments:

Char said...

Oh Sydni, I am so sorry.

I can't even begin to imagine how much it hurts.
You have my phone #, Don't hesitate to call, ok.

Jackie said...

I'm sure a hole is left in your heart. It just seemed too soon for him to go. I'm so sorry for your pain - I'm not sure it ever really goes away, but you have 2 little ones with whom you can share your wonderful memories of your dad.

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

aw i'm just now reading this but i'm so sorry syd.

Aimée said...

I wish I had read this sooner. hugs...call me if you need to talk