Saturday, August 21, 2010

Goldilocks said Someone's Been Sleeping in My Bed!

Oy!  that's right.  A bear. A big Bear.

So 22 months we made it with no real co-sleeping to speak of.  (only because it took us about 4 years to get Delaney OUT of our bed)  Of course Tristan slept a few hours here and there when he was an infant. But pretty much since 6 months old he's been in his own bed.

Over the last few weeks, he keeps "popping up" next to me.  4,5,6 am.

Last night he came in at 3:00.  He gets out of bed, tip toes down the hall, binky and woobie in tow.  Climbs the stairs into our bed, pulls back the sheets and snuggles up next to us.  I laid there thinking, how did we end up here.  all the sudden every night its a little more time he's in bed with us.  I can't really say I didn't enjoy my little boy snuggling for 3 hours till he finally fell back hard asleep and scooted over by daddy.


I guess one day he'll be too big and won't want to snuggle with mama anymore.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Awwwww. Sweet little T wants his mama!

Mirella said...

aww I love it!!

Aimée said...

he looks so much like mike!